Salary: £22,500 - £25,000
Are you passionate about quality control and analysis in the pharmaceutical industry? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to contribute to the development and manufacturing of drug products?
As a Analytical Chemist, you will be responsible for performing analytical testing and providing accurate and timely data analysis for pharmaceutical products. You will play a crucial role in ensuring the quality and safety of pharmaceutical products and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Analyse pharmaceutical products using a range of chemistry techniques.
- Operation of the calibration, validation and verification system for equipment in the Analytical Laboratory.
- Implementation of new analytical methods and procedures. Conduct of any necessary technical validations and method transfers.
- Liaison with customers and sub-contractors of the Analytical Drug Product Services.
- Producing and reviewing SOPs for use within the Analytical Laboratory.
- A BSc in Chemistry or a closely related degree or relevant industry experience.
- Knowledge of analytical techniques
- High standard of written and verbal communication.
- Able to work independently and meet deadlines.
If you have the required qualifications and experience, and are passionate about working within the pharmaceutical industry, why not apply now with a copy of your CV?
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.