Full time & Permanent
CY Partners is recruiting for Chemical Process Operators to join a specialist recycling plant & manufacturer of chemical products located in Cheshire. Supplying unique products to the Chemical and Pharmaceutical Industry, their innovative processes ensure that critical resources can be saved and recycled.
Growing consistently, the business is keen to hear from experienced operators with prior experience of working on a chemicals plant.
As a Chemical Process Operator, you will be responsible for managing the processing of materials on plant in a safe, efficient, and environmentally friendly manner. Key duties will include:
- Plant operation to manufacture products, monitoring processes and quality through in-process analysis.
- Maintaining accurate records, good document processes & an audit ready environment
- Ensuring a safe working environment, conducting daily checks and reporting any issues or abnormalities.
- Previous experience in chemical operations / manufacture on in a plant environment
- Understanding of how to work safely in a plant environment.
- Ability to accurately follow detailed SOPs.
If you are interested in this position, please apply using the link below. Alternatively, call Jake Bailey on 07842 423 295 / Jake.Bailey@CYPartners.co.uk for more information.