CY Partners have a great new opportunity for a Dispensing Assistant to join an exciting company in their closed-door pharmacy.
You will be joining a team that strive to ensure efficient and effective service delivery to increase patient and customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention exceeding patient and customer expectations.
- Receiving and efficiently processing patient prescriptions and customer orders.
- Dispensing and labelling prescription items.
- Adhering to and following company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Offering basic advice to patients on their medicines.
- Medication ordering and liaising with other departments within the business.
- Utilise specialist therapy area knowledge when authorised.
- Participating in regulatory inspections and audits.
- Select, label, and dispense correct items in accordance with SOPs to ensure safe supply to patients.
- Create and update patient medication records (PMR)
- Ensure safe and appropriate storage of medicines.
- Relevant Pharmacy Dispensing Qualification (BTEC/NVQ for example)
- Experience working in a pharmacy environment
- Great customer service and IT knowledge
- Punctual with strong work ethic
- Can do attitude
- Enjoy team working
It would also be beneficial to your application if you have 2 or more years working with PMR systems within a pharmacy setting. You will receive on the job training coming into the role. Apply today!