Electronics Product Manager – Semi-Conductors
£30,000 - £45,000 + Commission
Greater Manchester or Leeds based.
CY Partners are working with a well-established broadline distributor of electronics who are seeking to hire a Product Manager to be based at either their Greater Manchester or Leeds sites.
Operating globally, the company supplies the essential electronic components & technical solutions needed to create the products for the modern world. With over 2,000 employees spread across 3 continents, and a turnover in the region of €2.5 billion they have seen impressive growth and success.
As a Product manager you will be responsible for supervising sales administration and taking a proactive approach to boosting component sales by:
- Managing product lines, identify the unique selling points and develop effective marketing strategies.
- Identify promising new technologies and products alongside relevant market opportunities.
- Negotiate exclusivity agreements with product suppliers.
- Advising Engineering & Field sales teams on product strategies.
- Managing supplier strategies & building effective relationships with suppliers through regular meetings & correspondence.
- Competitive salary with performance-based incentives.
- Comprehensive benefits package including health insurance and retirement plans.
- Opportunities for career growth and professional development.
- Opportunities for travel.
This position would be well suited to an experienced product manager, internal sales manager, or buyer with a background within the electronics sector, terminologies, components, or technologies.
- Proven experience within product management, internal sales, buying or a similar position.
- Prior experience or knowledge of the electronics sector.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to identify and seize upon opportunities.
- Full right to work in the UK (Sponsorship is not available with this position)