Based in Essex
£38,000 - £50,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Do you have a proven track record in Structural Characterisation by NMR?
Would you like to contribute for a leading Pharmaceutical company supporting Drug Discovery projects?
An international Pharmaceutical company working across Drug Discovery and Development, with a track record of delivering clinical candidates across a wide range of therapeutic areas including oncology, neurology, inflammation.
An experienced NMR Spectroscopist, working in a laboratory based role as part of a large analytical group to undertake a broad range of analytical studies in support of internal synthetic organic chemistry and external analytical projects. The NMR Spectroscopist will undertake structural characterisation and determination, using state of the art spectrometers. As an NMR Spectroscopist, you will collaborate and work closely with both internal and external chemists (Analytical and Synthetic teams) and so expertise in U/HPLC, and GCMS would advantageous to the scope of projects.
To be considered for the NMR Spectroscopist role you’ll need the following skills and experience;
- PhD in Organic Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry or a related subject.
- Significant experience running NMR for structural studies of organic molecules, U/HPLC, GC would be advantageous.
- Working experience using NMR Spectroscopy on a regular basis, ideally from the Pharmaceutical or Biotech. industries.
- Good teamworking, organisation and communication skills are required.
- Experience working to GMP, GLP or ISO accreditations would be an advantage.
NMR Spectroscopist, Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Scientist, NMR Technician, Spectroscopy Specialist, NMR Analyst, Analytical Chemistry, Research Scientist, Bruker, Chemagnetics, JOEL, MNova, Structural elucidation, Research and Development, Gas-Chromatography, GC, HPLC, High-Performance-Liquid-Chromatography
Please apply online or contact Deon at CY Partners for more info