QA Admin Officer
Salary: £21,000 - £23,000
CY Partners are currently seeking a detail-oriented and organized QA Admin Officer to join a research focused Chemical manufacturer.
Working as a QA Admin Officer, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the quality of products by supporting the Quality Assurance (QA) team through administrative tasks. The ideal candidate will have excellent organizational skills, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Document management, including maintaining and organising QA documentation.
- General admin duties including Scanning, filing, logging data and archiving.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement within the QA department.
- Facilitate communication between QA team members and other departments
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in using office software, including MS Office Suite.
If this sounds interesting to you why not apply now with a copy of your CV!