Quality Assurance (QA) Admin
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000
CY Partners have an exciting opportunity to join a growing chemical manufacturer as a Quality Assurance Admin.
Working within the Quality Assurance team you would be responsible for general team administrative duties including liaising with various contract service providers and receiving and sending appropriate documentation between the sites.
Other Responsibilities include:
- Supporting QA Officers and liaising with the commercial team to provide accurate batch release updates
- Preparation of documentation for UK batch release of imported products.
- Update SOPs
- Issuing and collection of controlled documentation.
- Tracking of Quality System records.
- Support with activities relating to client audits and regulatory inspections.
- Previous experience using a Quality Management System (QMS) is essential
- An understanding of GMP or GDP.
- High level of attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to prioritise and manage own workload
- Proficient with using Microsoft Office.
If this role sounds interesting to you apply now with a copy of your CV to find out more information!