Great opportunity within a leading global business in garden care, the role will be focusing on biocides and plant protection registrations in the UK and Ireland side of the business.
You will be trusted with a protfolio of products including; pesiticides, biocides, fertilisers, seeds and growing media. It would be beneficial to have experience with some of the above.
- Maintain biocide, fertiliser and pesticide registrations in the UK/IE
- Work with international team on submission of new/re-registration of dossiers for PPP and Biocides
- Assist team on sign off of labels and catalogues
- Advise on registration strategies
- support supply chain with regulatory knowledge
- monitor new legislation and legislation revisions (e.g. CLP, REACH, explosive precursor etc)
- Experience of working in a regulatory role
- Knowledge of registration requirements for the UK and Ireland
- Experience in the regulatory requirements of labelling and SDSs e.g. CLP requirements
- Computing Skills
- Higher degree or equivalent in a relevant subject