Senior Manager of Product Marketing – Electronics
£55,000 - £60,000 + Bonus & Commission
Greater Manchester or Leeds based – Hybrid working.
Company Overview: CY Partners are working with a well-established broadline distributor of electronics who are seeking to hire a Senior manager for Product Marketing to lead a product marketing team based across Greater Manchester or Leeds sites.
Operating globally, the company supplies the essential electronic components & technical solutions needed to create the products for the modern world. With over 2,000 employees spread across 3 continents, and a turnover in the region of €2.5 billion they have seen impressive growth and success.
As a Senior Manager leading a Product Marketing team of 6 direct reports, you will be responsible for managing technical product lines within the semiconductors division which will include embedded systems & wireless technologies.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Driving sales & results across the semiconductors division
- Develop & implement product/supplier strategies in coordination with the business at large.
- Managing & motivating your team to ensure targets & key milestones are met.
- Leading price & exclusivity negotiations with suppliers.
- Develop & maintain key supplier & customer relationships, acting as a point of escalation of any issues.
- Competitive salary with bonus and performance-based incentives.
- Company car.
- Comprehensive benefits package including health insurance and retirement plans.
- Opportunities for career growth and professional development.
- Opportunities for travel.
This position would be well suited to an experienced product manager who is looking to step up into a strategic / management position. Support, training and guidance can be offered to the right character with limited man management experience – equally, an experienced manager from a similar environment may enjoy working for an independent & family run business with global reach.
- Proven experience within product management or marketing with a strong knowledge of semi-conductors, embedded components & wireless Technologies.
- Good understanding of the electronics marketplace, key contacts, and competitors within it.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills with the ability to motivate and inspire performance from others.
- Previous management experience would be advantageous but not essential.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to identify and seize upon opportunities.
- Full right to work in the UK (Sponsorship is not available with this position)