Senior Product Manager – Clinical Diagnostics
Hybrid (Offices in London) with travel within the UK
£80,000 - £95,000 (Commensurate with experience) + Excellent Benefits
A well-funded and trail-blazing Medtech company with a disrupting diagnostic platform, providing fast and insightful near-patient analysis for a range of unmet clinical needs. The company, with an international presence, has already enjoyed commercial success from its technology and has a strong product development pipeline.
My client is looking to hire a Senior Product Manager Clinical Diagnostics to take over the day-to-day product marketing responsibilities for their innovative platform and initial test offering/s. This includes taking the products through the NPD process, developing & executing the product launch plan, and contributing to the broader commercial activities.
Partnering with internal marketing communication, development scientists and programme managers, the Senior Product Manager - Clinical Diagnostics will have broad responsibilities including acting as the voice of the customer, developing strategic campaigns, working closely with KOLs and assessing market opportunities and trends.
This is an opportunity to be the face of a revolutionary new diagnostic platform, set to revolutionise near-patient testing.
To be Considered for the Senior Product Manager – Clinical Diagnostics you’ll need the following skills and experience;
- Diagnostics Products: Proven expertise in developing, launching, and sustaining clinical, infectious disease, molecular or oncology diagnostic tests in the Laboratory Developed Test and/or In Vitro Diagnostics markets.
- Market research and analysis: A track record of conducting market research, gathering and analysing market requirements, and developing effective product marketing strategies.
- Product strategy and commercialisation: Expertise in creating market models, developing pricing strategies, and generating accurate sales forecasts.
- Collaboration and communication: Proven ability to work effectively with global, cross-functional teams and influence stakeholders across the organisation.
- Regulatory and reimbursement knowledge: Understanding of global regulatory requirements (ISO 13485, IVDR, CAP, CLIA) and reimbursement considerations.
- Clinical domain expertise: Familiarity with clinical customer needs, laboratory workflows, and validation processes, encompassing sample-to-result analysis and downstream activities through patient reporting.
- Educational background: BSc/MSc/PhD in molecular biology, infectious diseases, biology, genetics, genomics, or a related field.
- Organisational and communication skills: Exceptional organisational and time management skills, coupled with strong written, communication, and presentation skills, and a keen eye for detail.
For further information, please apply online or contact Katie-May Kress at CY Partners for further information.