CY Partners have an exciting new opportunity within a global regulatory team, assisting in coordination and execution of compliance activities such as BPR, CLP and REACH.
Your main responsibilities will revolve around various EU Pest Control projects and Biocidal Products Regulation (BPR).
- Support the Global Registration and Regulatory Compliance team to provide product-specific requirements based on detailed knowledge of relevant EU regulations to ensure all new products (NPD) are fully compliant with regulations.
- Maintenance of existing products in light of growing Safety, Regulatory & Environmental issues and constraints
- Help manage regulatory issue identification, resolution and communication on projects
- Ensure all projects / formulations are assessed through the PLM system in a timely manner
- Work with the Global Registration and Regulatory Compliance team to provide regulatory support for products in Market
- Biocides Regulation: Coordinate with biocides team to ensure continued compliance to BPR of existing portfolio and new acquisitions
- BSc or MSc degree (or equivalent) preferably in a related Science field (Chemistry, Biology) is strongly preferred
- Minimum of 3 years work experience with BPR
- Demonstrated ability to work with different cultures
- Strong knowledge of compliance requirements across EU region
- Demonstrated communication skills, must be able to summarise and articulate technical information to diverse audiences both verbally and in writing